U10 Boys Lightning Spring Team
2017 Team staff
- Coaches: Michael Gill
- Manager: To be determined
- Format: 6 v 6 including goalkeeper, size 4 ball, two 25-minute halves
- Roster: Roster limit is 10 players on this team. There will be two teams.
Players will be assigned to teams after the first few practices.
There is a Wait List for this program.
- Registered players:
2017 Practice schedule
- First practice is Monday, April 3
- Monday and Wednesday evenings, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Kinsella Park small field
2017 Spring Broome County League Schedule
- League schedule, as of April 9
|Sat, Apr 29, 12:00 PM||||Corning United Lightning||( 1 : 1 )||Schuyler Strikers||at Kinsella U10
|Sun, Apr 30, 2:00 PM||||Soaring Capital Cobras Black||( 1 : 5 )||Corning United Lightning||at Eldridge 5
|Sat, May 13, 1:30 PM||||Corning United Lightning||( 10 : 1 )||Tompkins County United Waza White||at Kinsella U10
|Sat, May 20, 4:00 PM||||Cortland||( 1 : 5 )||Corning United Lightning||at Starr Road
|Sun, May 21, 1:00 PM||||Corning United Lightning||( 6 : 3 )||Soaring Capital Cobras White||at Kinsella U10
|Sun, Jun 11, 1:00 PM||||Corning United Lightning||( 6 : 1 )||Cortland||at Kinsella U10
|Fri, Jun 16, 5:30 PM||||Tompkins County United Waza White||( 6 : 2 )||Corning United Lightning||at Grantchester U10
|Sun, Jun 25, 4:00 PM||||Lansing|| vs ||Corning United Lightning||at Myers Park
2017 Broome County League Rules
- No heading in games or practices.
- No offside penalties will be called.
- No standings will be kept.
These pages are the official site of the Corning United Soccer Club.
Some schedules or other information may change without notice.
These pages are maintained by an independent
WebMaster as a courtesy to the Club.
Please report any comments or suggestions.